Dark Angel trailer Dark Angel trailer

Not bad

It was pretty cool

and about the whole music timing problem i see you've replying to comments about, theres this nifty feature where you can sync music to the frames. If you click on the frame where you first dropped the music, you should be able to find where it says "Sync" and set it to "stream" and it should match up nice and perfect :3

Gate-keeper-girl responds:

Well, I need to cut up the music first, in order to do that, and I don't have the proper software XD

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

=-0

I only wish i could animate that good =-(

That was really really awesome.

homer.swf homer.swf

uhh...

That was .... very... uhh.... random...

Coil Coil

Awesome

Great concept.

Understanding that people are supposed to figure it out, i will give one quick boost.

The main menu, there are arrows going in a circle, your mouse, it looks like an arrow.... what do you think you should do with your mouse to get it started....

ImminentII - Resilience ImminentII - Resilience

Fun :D

Was fun, spent a good hour playing it.

As everyone has said before be... the money bug.. while making it raep, every time a certain unit spawned, the one that when killed left the blast mark and fire, would start tearing away at your health like crazy while your money skyrocketed, allowing you to buy everything, and get about 60k health by the third level, and so taht every time new upgrades were abound, you could get them right away.

ActionScript Tutorial v1 ActionScript Tutorial v1

o.0

This just looks like you did copy/paste from other tutorials, which would be plagiarism.

A good tutorial doesn't just say "Here is final result", it shows how one would make the final result an explains what every part of it means.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

i didn't plag!
this isn't a good tut!

"Basshunter"DJRedMoon "Basshunter"DJRedMoon

*boomboom*

There once was a man from Peru,
Who dreamed he was eating his shoe,
Then his neighbor blasted his 600watt bass,
He loved it so much he forgot the shoe that was upon his face.

Bahdshah responds:

Your quite the poet eh? Hehehehe Thanks!
-Bahdshah

*Heaven's Rave* // ZeRo BaSs *Heaven's Rave* // ZeRo BaSs

Awesome

(>^_^)> ^(^_^)^ <(^_^<) ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)> ^(^_^)^

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

Thanks!

Universe City Universe City

Like a party in my pants

It's like a party in my pants, and everyone's invited... except it's in my ears... and I don't really want a bunch of people crawling in my ears... so it's like a party with just me in my ear... raving to awesome music.